Today’s gloomy weather in NYC, got me thinking that Spring is right around the corner and with that comes warmer temperatures as well as rain! My current puffy coat will soon be retired for a trench coat that I am currently in the market for and need help deciding! Here are some of my top picks!
1. Tan trench coat – This classic version from the Gap is under $100 and with the usual Gap discounts of 25%-40% off this is a great buy. I can wear this open with the belt tied to accentuate my growing bump, but can also wear in the fall once Baby Nilsen is born.
2. Black trench coat - This Kenneth Cole trench is another classic option in black. Black is easier to clean than tan, and is a timeless option.
3. Belted Wrap Maternity Jacket - This Isabella Oliver maternity wrap jacket is definitely out of budget, but if money was no option, it would be my first pick! Can be worn open or closed, easy to layer and just looks chic and comfortable.
4. Pink Peplum Trench – I don’t know about you, but I love the peplum trend and this pink peplum Jessica Simpson jacket is so fun and feminine. This jacket will brighten up any rainy day.
5. Polka Dot Trench - Polka dots are one of those trends that I just can’t get enough of, and this Navy jacket with white polka dots is very preppy chic. Can you believe you can find this one at Kohl’s??
6. Leather Sleeve Trench – This BCBG jacket is the perfect blend of classic and trendy. I just love how the leather sleeves gives the jacket a colorblock look. Two trends in one!
Classic of Trendy? What are your thoughts?